Fly Away Weddings




I am all loved up today, my little brother got married in Vegas and was so lovely to view the ceremony on webcam at 2.30am!

The Bride & Groom decided after years of courtship and working hard to marry in Vegas and take time out to travel the World and have a celebration when they get back. To be honest, I was disappointed that they chose to marry without any Family but I understand and respect their wishes. Not everyone wants a traditional wedding and there are many ways to declare your love. Has stirred up a lot of emotion in me, I listened to lots of beautiful Elvis songs to build me up to the moment! And it was a beautiful moment, watching little bro waiting for the beautiful Mary to walk up the aisle. My favourite part of a wedding ceremony is the exchanging of rings, can't fight the tears back in that moment!


Another Beautiful Bride, The lovely Pamela Farrell married in Rome earlier this month. Pamela owns Farrell & Chase Letterpress and I adore her Fly Away Wedding Suite.
http://www.farrellandchase.com/custom/wedding/fly-away-suite/



Wishing all you lovely Fly Away Brides all the best on your special day xx




No comments:

Post a Comment